|The Statue of Liberty is a colossal neoclassical sculpture|
on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in
New York City, in the United States.
- belief that other nations could and should replicate America's own developmental experience;
- faith in private free enterprise;
- support for free or open access for trade and investment;
- promotion of free flow of information and culture; and
- growing acceptance of [U.S.] governmental activity to protect private enterprise and to stimulate and regulate American participation in international economic and cultural exchange.